Caroldean Jude, SEP, RYT-500 | Blue Butterfly Healing & Yoga
- I am a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, and offer sessions, providing a safe and compassionate space to support the gentle release of survival energy (built up stress) that is trapped in the nervous system.
- I am also an IFS Informed Therapist, which is "parts work". "Self-acceptance is the ongoing process of welcoming all parts and banishing none. When we pursue the ideal of self-acceptance we also gain freedom to live by curiosity, exploration and inclusion." Dr. Richard C. Schwartz, Ph.D., Founder of the IFS Institute.
- I have worked in the field of mental health and addictions for over 20 years and that experience inspired me to expand my offerings. I have completed training as a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, and completed training in Internal Family Systems (IFS) with Derek Scott, IFSCA. I have additional training with Kathy Kain, SEP, in "Somatic Skills Online" adapting therapeutic touch skills to be used in person and in an online format.
- I am a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 500), and Trauma Informed Yoga Teacher having completed my third training, "Trauma Informed Yoga and Social Justice in Yoga", through Collective Resilience Yoga. I am also trained in Baptiste inspired flow, Vinyasa Yoga for at risk Youth, Yin, Restorative Yoga with hot massage stones and Gentle Yoga. All classes are integrated with the tools of somatic (body) awareness and breath work.
- It is my passion to be a catalyst for change, transformation and healing. Empowering women to gain greater vitality through Somatic Experiencing, IFS parts work, and the practices of yoga, meditation and breath work.
Group Classes, Individual Classes, Individual Therapy, Group Therapy